Friday, September 28, 2018

Important Update

🗂 Important Update 🗂
To Anyone who has purchased the All Access Lifetime Membership
I was taking inventory and realized that somehow the Google Drive database is short several (many) folders of what should be there. If you have been inconvenienced by this, I am terribly sorry and I am working diligently to get this matter resolved. What I theorize happened is that the folders I thought were uploaded and done, must have somehow not uploaded. Or they may have been deleted somehow, though not sure how.

Anyway, I have a lot of Members Only files coming along with a new organizational system and better overall management. I will update here and on my Facebook page: Facebook.com/TreeFoxDigitalsOfficial .

If you'd like to get notified of changes, please sign up for updates via the email box (here) on my blog. This will email you when I make a new post on here. I will be posting here for new products added to the database and any changes. Etc.

1 comment:

Google Drive Update

After taking inventory in 3 different places, I figured out which folders were missing from the drive and have replaced those. I also added ...